Returning Students Registration/Proof of Residency Update
Parents also have the option to complete registration for returning students electronically by following the procedure below:
- Print out the registration form
- Complete the registration form
- Scan registration form
- Email registration form to: email@example.com
- Please email residency proof to: firstname.lastname@example.org as well. Residency proof accepted:
- Current Mortgage statement or lease. Lease, mortgage or utility bill; MUST show parent/guardian name.
- One (1) current utility bill(electric, gas, or water) with the parent/guardian name listed. No telephone/cell phone bills, cable bills, insurance, or bank statements will be accepted.
- Parent/Guardian current official picture identification.
Returning Students with Affidavit
During this COVID-19 closure period, families that require a Residency Affidavit (in English) (Español) may complete and upload the form using the following guidelines:
- Parent/Guardian must complete pages 2 & 3 of the form and have it notarized. Provide your current official mail and photo ID.
- Homeowner must complete and sign page 4 of the form. Page 4 DOES NOT need to be signed in the presence of a school official. Provide lease/mortgage document, current utility bill (electric, gas, or water) and photo ID.
- Email the completed form (and all other required documents for proof of residency) to the registrar @ email@example.com.
Transfer Student Enrollment
If the student is transferring from a Dekalb County school, please make sure you email residency information (lease or mortgage statement and a utility bill) along with the parent ID to firstname.lastname@example.org
New to Dekalb County Student Enrollment
If the student was not a Dekalb County School District student within the last school year, there is an online registration process. Please click HERE to register your child.
Please understand the online process can take 24 -72 hour to complete.
All withdrawal request must be submitted by email to: email@example.com