Code of Conduct Documents
I. Columbia Elementary PTA will sponsor our "Fall Dance" this Friday, September 30th from 12:45pm-1:45 pm for Pre-k through 2nd grade. The dance is $2.00 per student to attend. The dance for 3rd through 5th grade students will be held on Thursday, October 6th.
II. This Friday, September 30th is the deadline to place orders for School Spirit Wear. Please click here to view order form: CES Spirit Shirt Order Form
III. School Picture Day
Picture Day will take place on Tuesday, October 4, 2022. School pictures will be taken between the hours of 8:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. in the school cafeteria. Please click here to view picture packages: Picture Day 2022.doc
4.5 Weeks Progress Reports
Progress reports are available on Infinite Campus/Parent Portal (Hard copies available upon request). If you do not have an Infinite Campus/Parent Portal account, you can request an account by completing the registration form: Infinite Campus Registration Form.
Instructions to access progress report: Campus_Portal_Report_Card_Instructions.pdf
Save the Dates
- September 30th - School Dance
- September 30th - Last Day to order Spirit Shirt
- October 4th: School Picture Day
- October 17th: 9 Weeks Progress Reports Issued
- October 27th: Parent Teacher Conference
General School Updates
Arrival/Dismissal – Doors open at 7:00 am and dismissal begins at 2:00 pm. Early dismissal should be reserved for appointments and emergencies only. The first few days for bus riders may be delayed as the drivers/students familiarize themselves with the routes. Families of car riders, continue to be patient as staff/students familiarize themselves with the afternoon routine.
PLEASE REMAIN IN YOUR CARS and this will allow us to move safely and quickly.
Bus Routes – Columbia Elementary BUS ROUTES
Device Distribution – Our device distribution will begin this week and every family must complete a Dekalb County Device Distribution Form prior to check out.
PTA Dues – As a reminder, please join PTA in efforts to support our students and teachers. PTA dues are $10, online payments can be received at the PTA Member Hub Store.
II. Safe School Opening Guidance
- The CDC’s five key mitigation strategies to further reduce the level of risk of COVID-19 introduction and transmission inside the school are:
- • Consistent and correct use of masks
- • Social distancing to the largest extent possible
- • Hand washing
- • Cleaning and disinfecting
- • Contact tracing in collaboration with DeKalb Board of Health
III. Mask Update
- Masks are required for all staff and visitors inside DCSD facilities.
- Masks are optional for students in DCSD facilities and on buses due to Senate bill 514; but strongly encouraged.
Parents more information will be shared in the days and weeks to come. Please contact our Parent Liaison (Mrs. Westbrook) to sign up for Parent Portal.
Email contact: email@example.com.
Documents For Parents
Please contact your child's teacher for the Chromebook password.
Canvas is here!
Need help with Virtual Learning Tools? Call DCSD Help Desk at 678 676 1188 or click HERE to use the online form.
(Contact the school @ 678-874-0702